2. Finally, things are underway! We’re attracting quite the crowd too! That reminds me, what’s a Soccer Game without some good old fashioned Beer? This crowd looks thirsty for it!
Have a Completed Speciality Beer Machine on the farm
3. Good grief! Who put Syrup in the Beer Machine? It was probably that little prankster, Darryl! Grrr, why I oughta…TOTALLY thank him! This beer’s surprisingly delicious!
Harvest 6/12 Maple Syrup
Produce 10/15 Maple Lager in the Speciality Beer Machine
4. The crowd’s pouring in, the pressure’s building! Who will win the Family Farm Cup? Time to find out! Hey, those ducks took off with my whistle! Give it back ducks!
Find the Whistle
5. Tweet! Alright folks, the game’s begun. The crowd is going WILD! They’re calling for more beer and chanting "GO FAMILY FARM! GO FAMILY FARM"! Things are definitely heating up!
Produce 10/18 Double Chocolate Stout in the Speciality Beer Machine
Ask 5/8 Spray Bottles from friends
6. Hooray! The game’s over and we won, 1-0! The crowd is roaring! The team’s highfiving! The children are dancing in the stands! Huh? Children? Yikes, they can’t drink beer!
Produce 10/20 glasses of Children Punch in the Hot Drink Machine
Ask 6/12 Mini Footballs from Neighbors for the children to play with
7. What a great game Farmer! Perhaps Old Macdonald’s too-small shorts were a good thing after all. According to the other game officials he was quite the distraction! Hehehe!
Perform 50/100 Action on Neighbors’ Farms